Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last Day in France

Mom was sick today so we decided to just go get souvenir's and walk around, shopping day sort of. We took the metro to this church that's way up on a hill and when you walk to the top of it you can see all of Paris. It was a bit surprising because it's not a big hill and almost every building in Paris seemed to be higher than it but it gave a good view. Not a whole lot happened because dad wasn't really feeling good either but we got some gyro's from a vendor (Greek food) and ate them by the Seine where we watched cruiser boats go by. We were thinking abou taking a cruise ourselves but the girls talked dad out of it (I wanted to go but there's two of them and one of me so it's hard to win votes). I got my souvenir by a painter working by the modern art museum. I got it to look funny and I liked it, Amelia got a serious one. After that we went home and hung out the rest of the day. Yesterday we flew home, we got business class again so it wasn't so bad. I finished an entire book and slept for a while. We got stuck at the Chicago airport and we got home late.

No comments: