Friday, May 16, 2008

Paris Compared to Granville

In this blog I'm going to write a compare and contrast about Granville and Paris. I'll start by saying that everything in Paris is small. Stores, appartments, restaurants, cafe's, pretty much anything, but still I'd rather live there because of the location. In Granville, everyone pretty much has a big house, if you don't have one you're considered 'poor' although I doubt that anyone living here is actually poor. In France they're a lot more earth freindly for instance, instead of driving a Hummer, like about 10 people in G-ville, everyone either drives a small scooter, motorcyle, or smart car. It's rare to even see a car as big as a Mini Cooper. People in France seem to also be a lot happier and nicer. We went to get our portrait taken by a drawer on the side of the road by the Pompadue (no idea how to spell it) and although he probably doesn't make a lot he seemed to love what he did and was really enthusiastic. This was a short blog because the main point is bigger isn't alway's better. I now want to get a small motorcycle when I'm older instead of a big car and want to be more eco-friendly. One thing I don't want smaller is a bathtub (certain things need to stay big for me.)

1 comment:

schnauzer said...

Good job, Gabe,
That comparison was well done and made a lot of sense..Are the people smaller in France? Sometimes people here buy larger cars to accomodate their larger height and weight. Love, Gma N