Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Thoughts on Homeschooling

Let me just start off by saying that all in all, homeschooling is a lot better for me than going to school. Yes, there are a lot of things that I'm going to miss, such as extracurricular activities like cross country and other things like school dances and seeing my friends every day. For me, the biggest good change is that I don't need to put up with all of the negative energy going on at school. I still get to see my friends, for example I hung out with my friend Jackson for a while yesterday. I also plan on lifting weights and playing tennis with Nick this weekend but I'm going to miss seeing them all the time. I hated getting up at 6 in the morning every single weekday and now I can sleep in until 11 every day. Going on all of these vacations is really making me want to do it again next year. You probably already know this but in the past few weeks, we've gone to Hawaii and Colorado and are going to France in a couple of weeks. I really can't wait for thatand we've been studying it a lot lately. We're reading 2 short articles about Joan of Arc every day and are doing a lesson of Rosetta Stone too. Mom and dad are already bribing us to do it again next year by saying that we'll go to Hawaii for 3 weeks. It's a short blog because there's not much I can say about it but I do want to keep homeschooling.

No comments: