Sunday, March 2, 2008

Birthday by Isabel Staats


Today was my moms birthday.  She got to decide what to do.  She decided to go to the beach. we ended up going to the black sand beach. Me and my sister were walking to the bathroom when my brother pointed out we were walking right by two turtles!!!  They were so cute!  when we got back from the restroom we went to explore the tide pools. We didn't see any fish but, we did see another turtle!  After this we had to go get mom a cake.  We went to the first store we saw.  Mommy said she wanted a pineapple upside down cake!  We went inside the store and couldn't find it so we ended up getting a guava cake.  After this we went back home and ate spaghetti.  After we ate dinner we went straight to singing happy birthday.  Then we ate the cake. It was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!  After cake we had to go to bed what a great day we had today!!! 

1 comment:

Kate Ginise said...

Hi Isabele! I really miss you. We have a new lamb. She was born in our barn on Friday. She is so cute. I hope I get to see you soon.
Kate