Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Real Birthday

Today I officially turned 13.  We went to Bob Evan's as a celebration because we already celebrated it at Snow Trails and I got the worst pancake you could possibly get.  It was a pancake with banana cream in the inside of 2 pancakes with carmel cream on the top and whipped cream.  I could only eat about 5 bites before it was just to much.  Yesterday me and my sister went down to the snowboarding hill and there was hardly any snow.  We had a video camera and were planning to make a movie.  That didn't stop us though, we took snow and made a path leading up to a ramp we built.  It was about 2 feet with about a 30 foot lead-up.  We did every combination of tricks we could.  Amelia would rather film than actually snowboard but I got her to go off the ramp a couple of times.  I landed a couple tricks that I didn't know I could land such as a 360.  That was only a 2 foot ramp, if I had a 15 foot ramp like the ones I go off at Snow Trails I might be able to do a little more.  It was a lot of fun.  We also went into the church where there's vending machines and got some pop.  It took us about in hour in all before we had actually started snowboarding.  Today I'm going to Easton to take a class on making a video and I'm going to make a video with the videos me and Amelia took.  Au revoir!!!!

2 comments:

schnauzer said...

Love the blogs. Keep up the good work. I learn a lot about you through them Love you, Gma


HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY!

Eskimo said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday! How does it feel to be 13?? We love reading what you write - especially about your visit to the volcano on the Big Island - that was really cool and educational!:) Hope you have lots of fun with your new snowboard.
Love you! Aunt Tricia & Uncle Melvin (Sammy & Pippi, too - Pippi says awhooooo!)